Assessment and Evaluation
The assessment will be based on several leadership attributes like problem solving abilities, handling stress; managing conflicts, decision making etc. and this assessment will be formulated in consultation with the experts.
Likely Resource Persons
- Academic Leaders from academic institutions, R&D Labs (Directors, Vice-chancellors, etc.).
- Leadership specialist faculties from Business Schools.
- Corporate and Thought Leaders.
- Administrative leaders from the government.
- Founders of Academic Institutions /R&D Labs etc.
- Leading Alumni and entrepreneurs.
- Strategic leaders from defense sectors.
- Interactive lectures
- Case Study based round-table Discussion
- Group activity – Collaborative learning
- Individual strength based project
- Field visit to various live projects – Industry, Academic, Research Park
- New Institution Development Project – Case Study